- Posted by SKLA Office
- On June 26, 2020
- 0 Comments
SASKATOON, SK – June 26, 2020 – The Saskatchewan Landlord Association (SKLA) is pleased to announce the results of its 2020/21 Board of Directors election. Seven experienced candidates from across the rental-housing industry let their name stand for election.
New to the Board for her first term is Laura McNern from North Prairie Rentals. Re-elected to the Board for an additional term are:
- Donna Singbeil – ICR Commercial Real Estate
- Jack Sandbrand – Coldwell Banker Signature
- Carla Browne – Real Canadian Property Management Professionals
- Jeff Trapp – Journeypoint Enterprises
- Ron Anspach – Private Landlord
Board President, Hillary Sayed welcomed new and returning Board members.
“On behalf of the Board I would like to welcome Laura McNern to the team and congratulate Carla Browne, Jeff Trapp, Ron Anspach, Donna Singbeil, and Jack Sandbrand on their re-election” stated Sayed “we look forward to the expertise and knowledge that these professionals can bring to the Association’s operations.”
These individuals join the current Board of Directors
- Ramona Maraj –Timbercreek Communities
- Sheldon Trabish –Elite Property Management
- Tim Thompson –Stone Ridge Properties
- Sheena Keslick –Mainstreet Equity
- Tyson Almasi –Broadstreet Properties
- Tammy Vaadeland – Saskatoon Real Estate Services
- Jamie McDougald – Deveraux Group of Companies
- Hillary Sayed – Progressive Property Management
Retiring from the Board after 17 years of service is Della Thomas of Colliers International.
“Thank you to Della for her years of service to the SKLA and its members, she is a passionate advocate for landlords and will be greatly missed around our Board table”, said Cameron Choquette, Executive Officer of the Association.
President Hillary Sayed will be serving her final year as President and is joined on the Executive by Ramona Maraj as Vice President and Jamie McDougald as Past President. A Treasurer will be elected from the Board of Directors at their next meeting in September.