Member Services Assistant
As the voice of landlords in Saskatchewan we deliver knowledge, promote best practices, and advocate for a healthy and resilient rental housing industry. We are the leading community of industry professionals who are proud to provide safe, high quality rental homes for the people of Saskatchewan.
The Association is currently seeking a summer student for the position of Member Services Assistant.
Working closely with the CEO, the MSA will assist with the marketing, membership, and education aspects of the Association’s operations. This role will also include a variety of tasks that will expose the MSA to association management, board governance, marketing, and communications.
We are a small and ambitious team that works hard to support our members while having fun and learning along the way.
Membership and Business Development
· Respond to member requests for support
· Process membership payments, renewals, and cancellations
· Actively promote programs and services to members and future members
· Connect with future members through a variety of communication channels
· Coordinate and promote member benefit offers with corporate partners
· Create content for website, e-newsletter, and social media channels
· Liaise with corporate partners on advertising and sponsorship fulfillment
· Schedule regular social media and blog posts
· Execute the Association’s marketing strategy across Saskatchewan
· Assist with public relations and advocacy efforts in conjunction with the CEO
· Assist with the development of education and training material
· Process education and event registrations
· Assist the CEO with presenting education and training material in virtual and in-person settings
· Act as a first point of contact for education and training participants
· Coordinate event logistics in virtual and in-person settings
To be successful in this role, the student should have the following qualifications and attributes:
· High school diploma
· Some experience in marketing, sales, or customer service
· Strong ability to communicate and work independently
· Positive, self-starter looking to learn on the go and take on a challenge
· Familiar with Microsoft Office and cloud-based software programs
· Strong organization and time-management skills
To be eligible for this role, the student must be returning to study at a post-secondary institution in the fall of 2021.
The Association’s office is located in Saskatoon, SK, but we are open to a remote working arrangement for a student located in Saskatchewan. Hours for the position will be from Monday – Thursday from 8:00am – 4:30pm and Friday from 9:00am – 12:00pm for a period of up to 20 weeks beginning in early May and ending in late August.
The wage will be $15.00/hour plus vacation pay.
Please apply by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 18, 2021 at 4:30pm.